Dunkin’ Donuts® Packaged Coffee And Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien Team Up To Wake Up The West Coast
Hungry Girl Unveils Two Exclusive New Dunkin’ Donuts Packaged Coffee Recipes
ORRVILLE, Ohio, Feb. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — The J.M. Smucker Company, makers of Dunkin’ Donuts® packaged coffee available where you buy groceries, is excited to announce the brand has partnered with Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien to help spread her love for Dunkin’ Donuts to fellow west coast coffee fans!
Dunkin’ Donuts packaged coffee and the best-selling author, TV personality and founder of the popular Hungry-Girl.com website (and free daily email service) are thrilled to share her favorite ways to enjoy Dunkin’ Donuts coffee at home.
According to Lisa, “Dunkin’ Donuts packaged coffee for grocery offers a variety of fun flavors, perfect to satisfy any coffee preference. I love to sip the new pastry-inspired Dunkin’ Donuts Bakery Series coffee in Chocolate Glazed Donut or Jelly Donut flavors as an afternoon treat!”
To add pizzazz to your coffee routine, check out Hungry Girl’s two new guilt-free and delicious Dunkin’ Donuts coffee recipes, perfect for a mid-morning treat or an afternoon pick-me-up.
Hungry Girl’s Vanilla Almond Coffee
35 calories and 2g fat
- 6 oz. prepared Dunkin’ Donuts® Original Blend coffee (hot)
- 2 tsp. sugar-free French vanilla powdered creamer
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 no-calorie sweetener packet
- 1 drop almond extract
- In a microwave-safe mug, combine powdered creamer with hot coffee, and stir to dissolve.
- Add remaining ingredients, and mix well.
- Reheat, if needed, and enjoy.
- Makes: 1 serving; Prep Time: 5 minutes
Hungry Girl’s Turtle Donut Blended Coffee
75 calories and 4g fat
- 1 tbsp. sugar-free French vanilla powdered creamer
- 2 tbsp. hot water
- 1 no-calorie sweetener packet
- 6 oz. already prepared and chilled Dunkin’ Donuts® Bakery Series Chocolate Glazed Donut
- 1 tbsp. sugar-free calorie-free caramel-flavored beverage syrup
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ice or 8 – 12 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup fat-free whipped topping (from a can, not a tub)
- 1 tsp. Smucker’s® Sugar Free Caramel Flavored Syrup
- 1 tsp. crushed pecans
- In a tall glass, combine creamer with sweetener. Add 2 tbsp. hot water, and stir to dissolve.
- Transfer mixture to a blender. Add already chilled Dunkin’ Donuts® Bakery Series Chocolate Glazed Donut flavored coffee, calorie-free caramel-flavored beverage syrup, and ice.
- Blend at high speed until smooth.
- Pour and top with whipped topping. Drizzle with Smucker’s syrup, and sprinkle with pecans.
Makes: 1 serving; Prep Time: 5 minutes
Recipes courtesy of Hungry Girl. Sign up for the free daily emails at hungry-girl.com
Dunkin’ Donuts packaged coffee is available in the coffee aisle where you buy groceries. Flavors include Original Blend, Dunkin’ Dark®, Dunkin’ Turbo®, Dunkin’ Decaf®, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Cinnamon Spice and NEW Bakery Series(TM) coffee available in Blueberry Muffin, Caramel Coffee Cake, Chocolate Glazed Donut, Jelly Donut and Old Fashioned Donut. Look out this spring for Dunkin’ Donuts seasonal varieties, available for a limited time in flavors including NEW Peach Cobbler, Toasted Almond and Coconut flavored coffee. Dunkin’ Donuts coffee is available for a suggested retail price of $6.99 to $7.99 each.
Browse the coffee aisle at your local grocer or find a store near you selling Dunkin’ Donuts packaged coffee at Dunkinathome.com.
For more information about Hungry Girl, visit www.hungry-girl.com.
About The J. M. Smucker Company
For more than 115 years, The J.M. Smucker Company has been committed to offering consumers quality products that bring families together to share memorable meals and moments. Today, Smucker is a leading marketer and manufacturer of fruit spreads, retail packaged coffee, peanut butter, shortening and oils, ice cream toppings, sweetened condensed milk, and natural foods products in North America. Its family of brands includes Smucker’s®, Folgers®, Dunkin’ Donuts®, Jif®, Crisco®, Pillsbury®, Eagle Brand®, R.W. Knudsen Family®, Hungry Jack®, Cafe Bustelo®, Cafe Pilon®, truRoots®, White Lily® and Martha White® in the United States, along with Robin Hood®, Five Roses®, Carnation® and Bick’s® in Canada. The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth, and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. For more information about the Company, visit www.jmsmucker.com.
The J.M. Smucker Company is the owner of all trademarks referenced herein, except for the following, which are used under license: Pillsbury® is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC; Carnation® is a trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A.; and Dunkin’ Donuts® is a registered trademark of DD IP Holder LLC.
Dunkin’ Donuts® brand is licensed to The J.M. Smucker Company for packaged coffee products sold in retail channels such as grocery stores, mass merchandisers, club stores, and drug stores. This information does not pertain to Dunkin’ Donuts® coffee or other products for sale in Dunkin’ Donuts® restaurants.
About Hungry Girl
Lisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) has turned her appetite for better-for-you food finds, recipes, and swaps into a multimedia phenomenon — from a free daily email service with more than 1.2 million subscribers (hungry-girl.com) to a super-successful book series and a hit cooking show that airs on both Food Network and Cooking Channel. Her realistic approach to eating has shown hungry people everywhere that they can eat the foods they crave and still fit into their favorite jeans. Lisa is not a nutritionist, a dietitian, or a doctor. She’s just hungry…
SOURCE: The J. M. Smucker Company